Thursday, July 29, 2010 6:42 AM
WELCOME
www.jelasyskin.blogspot.com
Sup!:}
PROFILE
Sheryl
My name is SHERYL! Duh.
I like netball, volleyball, tennis and other games.
I reckon I've got some good friends.
I played netball since I was 9-ish.
I'm a left-hander.
I HATE traitors.
I would tell you when my birthday is, but what's the fun in that.
Animals are my life.
♥I am
- me - a netballer
- a Christian
- definately not perfect
- a person who doesn't care much about a lot of things.
I say...
"That Mr Bean is an alien. How is he not?" "People who don't like what I'm writing can stick something up their ass and press Alt F4. Because what I blog here is my business.
"Dinosaurs rock"
"MY LIFE IS AVERAGE is awesome. Whoohoo!"
"The simpsons are clearly asians."
my desires
without reason
To have trustworthy friends.
A awesome life. But that's not happening anytime soon.
A brain, maybe?
Maybe some humour too? Nah.
I want to....
Not get hurt so often!
Have a life.
Have trustworthy and good friends.
rubbish
I was a troubled teen
who put adverts in a magazine
to the annoyance of my imaginary lover.
♥ Netballers!!
Claudia
Chris
Esther
Gail
Jean
Jeanne
Nerine
Sze Li
♥Ordinary Friends
