http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=1902526780156117085&saved=true <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1902526780156117085?origin\x3dhttp://jelasyskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:50 AM

Oh please kill me right now
I've got a freaking SOSE essay/test tomorrow... It's an in-class essay.
And i'm supposed to be planning right now.
I'm stuck now... At the intro.

It's weird. Cause i was actually going to write on Invasion. Not Settlement
But i couldn't think of anything to write on Settlement.
So yeah. I'm stuck in the intro and on the paragraphs i have to write on Invasion.
But i'm already done with Settlement.

How screwed up is that? Plus i'm hungry

it's only blood from broken hearts that writes the words to every song