http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=1902526780156117085&saved=true <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1902526780156117085?origin\x3dhttp://jelasyskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 29, 2010 4:11 AM

I didn't go to school yesterday :)

I had major gastric and stomach cramps.
Yay for skipping school. Boo for pain.

Well, my ankle is starting to heal properly-ish again! Whoohoo for that.

Now for the serious stuff for awhile...

Anyways, during class on... friday I think. Yeah... Friday.
We managed to get our english teacher SO off topic, that she started telling us stories for the whole period. Which is an hour.

And she got to the topic of how one of her relatives died. One thing she said was "I think that death magnifies every negative feeling. Every negative situation is all magnified." She was just about right.

All the positive feelings and situations during that time never seemed to have any effects. It's crappy I can tell you that.

She started telling us all about how her younger brother is a jerk and basically, a waste of space.
Harsh that she, his own blood-related sister, said things like that to a bunch of students, some she hasn't know for at least a term compared to those who she has taught for 2 years, what she said was basically true. She told us the whole story of how he's like. And we were emphathetic.

After being in the class for a term. I just realied that lots of them have gone through lots of stuff. I don't know the extent of how much they've been through, but it's obvious that they've been through lots of things.

I don't know whether it's death or the divorce of their parents. But they seem to have gotten over it.

Sometimes I get the feeling that even though I might be a year-ish older (Not really cause I'm a November baby) I've been through what I call a lot. But there are so many people that I know that have been through SO MUCH. So much that you can't describe how strong they're being. It's what I call amazing, people who able to be so strong.

I can't imagine me being in their place. I seriously can't. It's too hard. It's too hard to EVEN IMAGINE. I guess different people have different limits. That's in the Bible too.

You CAN spot those who are pretending to be 'EMO' compared to the ones who ARE ACTUALLY going through something.

But seriously? Just cause someone says "Oh I'm going to cut myself and then hang myself from the ceiling." Doesn't mean it's true. The person MIGHT actually do it.
It's a CRY FOR HELP! But it takes time to spot the difference between a person who's serious about it and those who aren't.

Besides the few really annoying people in my class, I think that MOST/ALL of them are really nice. It just depends on their mood. Sometimes, they can be serious problems to me. But sometimes, they are the nicest people on earth.

I just realised that a lot of people in my class has divorced parents. Like one of my friends's mum married another guy. And the step-dad a real nice dude, which is quite cool.

I guess most of us are over what happened last year. But after May passed, everything went pass like nothing.

I can't remember what happened during June... Or July. Basically, I don't remember most of last year. Which sucks. Cause if I can only remember the whole time of last year, I might be able to appreciate the good stuff. And mourn over the bad stuff for awhile, to totally get over everything.

On a lighter note, my lame-ass math teacher said something real lame today.
So he and this guy who sits infront of me were having a 'fight'. A seriously retarded fight though. Something about him saying "one more question to finish the lesson" then realising we have enough time to finish another.

But I started tuning most of it out then my teacher says "Well, this is good practice for my future. I'm going to be a PIE-rate!" Like pirate, but a PIE-rate. HA!

All of us started laughing and the guy sitting infront of me said "Wow, sir! That was ACTUALLY funny!"
Yeah. That's my school for you: Spastic. :)

it's only blood from broken hearts that writes the words to every song