Friday, April 30, 2010 1:34 AM
How was my day?
Ugh. I have no idea why I'm blogging so much now. Heh. Who cares?
TODAY IS A FRIDAY! Seriously... TGIF. That's what I say.
So today I had school :(
First Period-ish (Long story), Art!
It sucked. The weekend was spent drawing different animals. I drew a lion, a tiger, squirrel thing, a rhino, an elephant and a buffalo.
They didn't look too bad! And for my mash-up animal thing, I seriously couldn't think of ANYTHING :S Ugh.
So I was brainstorming with some buddies on msn, when I thought, 'Hmmm I shall draw a pig...'.
When I saw my facebook that said I had just joined a group 'Spider-pig!Spider-pig! Does whatever spider-pig does' from the Simpsons (;O) Perfect right?
But since lots of people say "When pigs fly..." I might as well and some wings in the mix. So that's what happened during the weekend. And I brought my flying spider-pig into class today.
I WAS SO 'INSULTED'. Even though my friend said it was really nice :)
There were 2 guys who 'insulted' my drawing. They were kidding but I was still insulted.
Next period, science!
Now that was boring-ish. I got poked a GAZILLION times during science, my pens got stolen cause they were 'cool'. My friend said my pens were cool cause they were 'asian pens'. So I said "ARE YOU RACIST AGAINST PENS? HUH!"
Haha yeah.
And I got poked cause this other chinese guy pointed at my friend and said some really weird things in chinese/cantonese. Which I could half understand. So when he said it, my face was like :O then I turned back around to face my friends.
Then he started poking my back saying "Tell me what he said! Tell me what he said!"
Like a bazillion times and I was like "Ask him yourself!" And I was trying to grab his hand and he is so childish! He said "HAHA! YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!"
Gosh. Yes. I have to put up with that.
Hmm... Next period! Math.
Wasn't very interesting. Nothing much happened cause I was separated from my friends.
After that, LUNCH. Besides me eating, everthing was bloody boring...
Next, English. Spent about 45 mins doing 'WORK' ;) Haha sure sure. 'Work'. Yeah but now it's our homework. So while we were doing 'work', we were talking about random crap.
After that was SOSE.
Really boring.
Well, that's my day today... basically. Now i'm waiting for one of my buds. To come online :S
