Friday, March 26, 2010 6:06 AM
Nothing.
The feeling of nervousness, anxiety, fear, panic and worry mixed together is definately not a good thing. At all.
Too bad that's what i have now. There's a week left of school then HOLIDAYS.
The feeling that you've begun to lose some friends creeps up on you.
How the hell am i gonna deal with all this when I'm back.
I seriously need pills for that. What has those feelings as symptoms?
Maybe I can get diagnosed with it and then I'll get something to treat it.
One More Week.
Excited? Yeap
Why am I nervous? Cause i don't know if everything is gonna go back like nothing happened. Plus there's a stupid debate on monday. Which I'll have to do and can't skip :( Everythings going wrong.
Why anxiety? Cause I have to guess whether a friend might reveal secrets which i obviously don't want or that my friend would say nothing and just talk to me or even ignore me, which is 100 times better than revealing my secrets.
Fear? Cause everything is happening. Or already happened.
Everything either happens too fast .. or too slow, but when you look back at that point, it's always seem like it happened so fast compared to now.
Panic...? Yeah. Basicly everything.
Worry -> Like i said. Debate. Like what the hell.
It's so stupid. Let's get this week over and done with.
And not to be mean or anything but my group is doing absolutely nothing.
So i have to do everything. Which i suck at.
Fml...
