http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=1902526780156117085&saved=true <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1902526780156117085?origin\x3dhttp://jelasyskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 6, 2009 5:00 AM

I GOT A NEW PHONE!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! i don't know whats with the evil laugh...

hahaha i don't know why i'm 'laughing' when my life is crap... yep... total crap

Then i think everyone's life is crap. IT'S LIFE. So, my life is normal crap.

Which doesn't make sense. And i don't know why i'm doing this damn blog thing now

Cause it can't fix my problems.

HI DAHLBERG! I'M BORED... and yes dahlberg, i deleted it.

BLAFJVNEJLAF! <- me venting my anger -.-"

YEP! I'm watching transformers now!! YEAH!!! HBO MAN!!!

Great... i just realized i'm acting happy again.

I guess my acting is pretty good. I can even trick myself for some reason.

That or i'm stupid... I guess i'm stupid.

WOW self-relization. BLEH

BLAKWEHJNFNCIHEJESDASEDIEKAJDFSEJKDLF! <- yup! venting.... again.

Wait! ANOTHER SELF-REALIZATION THING!!!

okay... i guess i'm doing this cause either i don't want to talk to anyone
or
because i felt like it...

hahahahaha another self-realization thing -------- i think i'm emo...

not the cutting wrist, black goth, FAKE EMO thing that what everyone THINKS is emo.

EMO -> EMOtional...

One last thing to say for now... ok wait two.

My life is freaking crap and

HI DAHLBERG!!!

it's only blood from broken hearts that writes the words to every song