Sunday, November 9, 2008 2:05 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAHLBERG AND KOR KOR COLIN!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DALHBERG, KOR KOR COLIN AND ME! I hope you guys had a hell lot of a better time than me... but for kor kor colin: If you actually had a better time than me when you are working/studying, then my live is officially unfair...
To dahlberg: I BOUGHT YOU A BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!! Now... how to give it to you??? YOU RUIN MY PERFECT PLAN TO CALL YOU AT MIDNIGHT BY NOT ANSWERING YOUR PHONE!?!?! ITS SUPPOSED TO BE PERFECT!!!
Ok I had fun today watching a movie with Kimberly... and especially when we were talking to the taxi driver!!! haha that was really fun...
To kimberly (if you read this): THANKS FOR YOUR PRESENT!!!
GUESS WHAT PARENTS BOUGHT FOR MY BIRTHDAY???? They bought me an ipod nano chromatic!!! YEAH!!! AND ........ ITS GREEN!!!
To nerine and gabby: THANKS FOR THE RABBIT THINGY!!!
HAHA most of the people in church still don't know today was my birthday... you should have seen hsin ern's face when i told her...
Ok...and thanks christelle for wishing me happy birthday... i guess?
THANK YOU DAHLBERG!!! YOU SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONE TO REMEMBER MY BIRTHDAY BESIDES MY FAMILY, STEPH TANG *you better have remembered*, JOY, JOLYN, CLAUDIA,TING NAM, DORCAS, KIMBERLY AND WHOEVER ELSE I FORGOT. and christelle?
