http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=1902526780156117085&saved=true <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1902526780156117085?origin\x3dhttp://jelasyskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, October 25, 2008 1:05 AM

ok... really really bored now... today wasn't really boring cause when i woke up it was already like 11++ AGAIN then I forgot to do my math homework for tuition today so I did it in 1 hr and 30 mins.

So the it was already 1.30 then so i went to tuition. I learnt sec 2 algebra. Its like expansion. But she said its another easier method of expansion with squares or something like that. Then i finished at like 3.30 so i had to walk home. Then its now like 4.14 and i got tuition at 5 and i have to walk there with my maid cause my mum is not at home and my dad is somewhere. So i have to leave the house at 4.30. Which is now in 14 mins. So i have nothing to do now.

I think i shall ask all the netballers on mon if they all are free on 31 october which is Halloween. YAY! Then i'll ask them if we can go to someone's house after training then we can go trick or treating when its at night... GREAT IDEA YEAH? I think so too!!! haha. Ok. I must remember to ask them though cause i might forget...

Ok i gotta go get ready for tuition. I have to leave in 9 mins now and i'm really bored...

it's only blood from broken hearts that writes the words to every song