http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=1902526780156117085&saved=true <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1902526780156117085?origin\x3dhttp://jelasyskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 12:08 AM

I HATE BRACES!!! You want to know why????? Cause .... I HAVE TO FREAKING GET THEM!!! I

can't imagine me in braces... it'll be so weird. I was supposed to get them last year though. But I

still had 1 last baby tooth left. Since i couldn't put on braces then, i'm supposed to get them this

year and i don't know how but today i had to go to the dentist today then the dentist said  since i

broke my tooth in P5, there are 'dangers' for my to put on braces. My mum asked me to choose

whether i wanted to put on braces. Then i said "whatever" cause i was reading my book. So she

asked me if i wanted to get it after the Turkey trip. So i wasn't really listening so i just said

"whatever. This year, next year, after chinese new year or whatever just bleh!!!" So i most

probably getting braces after chinese new year next year. BLEH!!!!!

it's only blood from broken hearts that writes the words to every song