http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=1902526780156117085&saved=true <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1902526780156117085?origin\x3dhttp://jelasyskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 24, 2008 4:44 AM

Guess what i did today?!?!?!?!

Absolutely NOTHING. N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!! I rather go to another carnival or something like that. I woke up at like 11++ like usual (or elso i'd be dead or something). Then i came down and watched tv until at 1 something. Then i didn't know what else to do so i went onto to computer for the rest of today... THE END (of the day!!!)

SEE!! Its like a fairytale without the fairy... or the tale...and without magic... and anything interesting... and maybe its because I HAVE NO LIFE BESIDES SCHOOL STUFF!!!

YES!!!  ME!!  SHERYL CHEW!! DOES NOT HAVE A LIFE BESIDES SCHOOL!!! And since i have no life AT ALL, I decided that i won't go out on my birthday day. YEAH!!  I got a better idea... i wanna see who actually remembers my birthday... It actually proves who actually knows me. But i'm seriously guessing that most of the people won't remember except... my family... Sarah Dahlberg... and Stephanie... and others. 

*the next paragraph is to the people that doesn't know my birthday*
That (the paragraph before) doesn't mean you actually go and ask the people that knows my birthday... it just means that you have really BAD memory... Its really easy to remember!!

it's only blood from broken hearts that writes the words to every song