http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=1902526780156117085&saved=true <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1902526780156117085?origin\x3dhttp://jelasyskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 13, 2008 7:21 AM

I don't know whats wrong with me. I can't sleep at night. Only at like 12 plus then i can  fall asleep. Even though i'm like really tired, i can't sleep until 12. But i can fall asleep very easily during the day.

At night i have to try like really hard to keep my mind blank. Only then i can fall asleep. But duing the day i don't have to try to sleep. I just close my eyes for awhile then i fall asleep. Its killing me here.

And i think what priya and laura said was right. I'll seriously die of like loneliness when i go australia with no friends. At least nerine got a friend going. I don't. (b.t.w : I do not want to go there! I'M FORCED TO! NOT MY FAULT)

ok i'm tired and i wanna finally sleep peacefully tonight. So good luck to me.

it's only blood from broken hearts that writes the words to every song