http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=1902526780156117085&saved=true <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1902526780156117085?origin\x3dhttp://jelasyskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 31, 2008 6:11 PM
RANTING MY ANGER NOW!! BEWARE!!

My dad is such an ass. Today my auntie opened the door, then I said,''can you close the curtains. then my dad scolded me by saying, "why you like the dark so much. its so dark already?! you taking drugs is it? huh?" then i said, "your a retard," Then he didn't answer cause i think he didn't know what retard means. Everyone know my history sucks right? When i tell him any test results that fail like my last history test he says,"how can like that!?! STUPID!" Then i'm like, "you try doing the test lar! Since you so smart!!" Then my mum scolds me. "Then the only thing holding me back from shouting that them is stupid nerine.

But i just realized that Steph Tang and Nerine is so alike.
One time Mrs Ho walk past me and said
HO: why when i always see you, you're always doing the same thing every week!
me: Cause i'm not done with it
HO: i don't care! this week you have to start sewing it or else blah blah blah( i wasn't looking or listening actually i was scolding her in my mind)
me: But i have to trace the freaking thing or else i'll like not do it properly!
HO: I DON'T CARE! Start doing it now!! I'm warning you!
me: *roll eyes*I'LL DO IT WHEN I'M DONE!
HO: NO! GO DO IT NOW!
then i looked at steph
steph:*whispering* don't talked back!
me: BUT I HAVE TO FREAKING TRACE IT!!
steph:*whispering* sheryl!! don't talk back
HO: NO DO IT NOW!
me: fine whatever

Then steph lectured(not really lecturing. More like talking) me on not talking back...

Nerine also does things like that when my parents shout at me then i talk back then she mouthes the words: DONT TALK BACK. And i won't listen then she will either smack me or she will write in on her phone and show it to me.

OKAY. I have finally finished ranting my anger on things. sorry you had to here read this.

it's only blood from broken hearts that writes the words to every song