Sunday, June 29, 2008 4:44 PM
Walking the track at night was fun/freaky. On friday i walked the track with Rebecca cause we were waiting for our parents to fetch us so we walked... and walked... and talked... and talked then we reached the part where the softballers always hit the tyre with the softball bat then suddenly Rebecca stopped....... I was like what are you doing? Then she said"look infront, can you see a women looking at us with long hair and a blue shirt? But i didn't really see clearly so i said no. After that we walked closer and closer and CLOSER. Then i was like OH SHIT!!! YOUR RIGHT!! I can see a women like thing behind a gate thing... at that moment me and rebecca got so shocked so we stopped and started staring at it to see if it moves or something. I thought i saw it move or something but i didn't want to scare Rebecca like when on Priya's yacht cause we were watching Supernatural then I saw something move in the mirror when I turned around to look at the mirror behind Priya's and Lizzie's bed...
On friday was the love mg!! I DIDN'T KNOW IT'LL BE THAT NICE MAN!! Nerine was like: "1 more year till love mg!!" I am like super glad that ten yee went up to the alter call with all of us! "GOD IS NOT SILENT. BUT GOD JUST SPEAKS THROUGH THE SILENCE" SOO COOL I LOVE THOSE SENTENCES!!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TEN YEE!!!! YOUR 1 YEAR OLDER HAHAHA. Saturday was ALOUD! I went to tuituion with Rebecca then straight after that we went to aloud. OH WE FINALLY FOUND OUT THAT SHIM WAS A GIRL!!! SO YOUR RIGHT AFTER ALL JOLYN!!! CONGRATS CLARICE AND AGATHA!! I TOLD YOU AGATHA THAT YOU WOULD GET IN!!!
Guess what we did after ALOUD!!! GUESS GUESS!!! We walked the track again I tried convincing Rachel and Maeghan to walk with me Rebecca, Christabel and Aqulah. BUT I COULD NOT :( CAUSE THEIR TOO SCARED. Actually we wanted Rachel and Maeghan to go so that me and Rebecca can scare them with the women looking thing. But our plan fell through. SOOO SAD:( haha that darn Maeghan!
