Friday, April 25, 2008 7:33 PM
I feel so tired man. I just had a history and english test yesterday and a chinese test today. The test were hard. Next week the the science tests and I have to study for it
but I don't want to.
I am so happy that it is finally the weekend although tomorrow i have 3 tuitions which i shouldn't be happy about and I have to wake up at 8 or 9 something cause of my tuition then on sunday I have to wake up early for church, "IS THERE NO WEEKEND I CAN FINALLY SLEEP LATE? I NEED MY REST! "thats what i want to tell my mum and tuition teacher but I don't have the guts so say things like that.
AM I A COWARD TO NOT SAY THAT TO THEM? I FEEL SAD NOW. Now you know why now I hate weekends and Rebecca HAD TO REMIND me about the chinese tuition homework for tomorrow. I don't know how to do it. ARGHHHH!
I think I am going to die soon. I hope it really come soon.
